Announcement Introduce Yourself here!

Hello everyone and welcome to the All Gamers Talk!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. Click on the arrow below your name to see all the points, trophies, messages and likes.

More cool stuff coming soon! Lets build this forum together! :) (y)

minizoo

low n00b
Jun 9, 2021
Boulder, Colorado
Hi guys,
I'm a hollow knight player. It's nice to be here. :)
Also, I work for a devs team on some new projects. Not trying to promote our games but I do hope I can share with you guys some time in the future. :D

Reactions: AllGamers

Lingling Siomai

low n00b
Jun 22, 2021
Philippines
Hello everyone! I'm Lingling. I used to play a lot of League of Legends but have since moved on to other games. Monster Hunter Rise is currently my latest addiction. I mainly play video games through the Nintendo Switch, but I sometimes play on my PS4 and PC as well. Besides playing video games, my main hobbies include making coffee and reading books. Hope to get along with y'all! :)

AllGamers

Administrator
Sep 5, 2020
New York, USA
allgamerstalk.com
Hello everyone! I'm Lingling. I used to play a lot of League of Legends but have since moved on to other games. Monster Hunter Rise is currently my latest addiction. I mainly play video games through the Nintendo Switch, but I sometimes play on my PS4 and PC as well. Besides playing video games, my main hobbies include making coffee and reading books. Hope to get along with y'all! :)
Welcome on the board @Lingling Siomai

Money

low n00b
Jun 24, 2021
Nigeria
Hello everyone and welcome to the All Gamers Talk!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. Click on the arrow below your name to see all the points, trophies, messages and likes.

More cool stuff coming soon! Lets build this forum together! :) (y)
Nice gaming community i would like contribute as much as I can to help this gaming community grow and oh my name is collins.