Announcement Introduce Yourself here!

Hello everyone and welcome to the All Gamers Talk!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. Click on the arrow below your name to see all the points, trophies, messages and likes.

More cool stuff coming soon! Lets build this forum together! :) (y)

DannyD63

pro high
Jul 18, 2021
USA
Hey everyone! I was lurking this forum for a few days, decided to join. Been trying to find a new spot to talk about games since my old forum closed down last month. COVID-19 strikes again! I mostly play Nintendo titles but recently got a gaming PC. Looking to mess around with some emulators and have some fun. How is everyone doing?

Reactions: AllGamers

SamiHash

low n00b
Jul 29, 2021
Islamabad, Pakistan
Hey everyone! I was lurking this forum for a few days, decided to join. Been trying to find a new spot to talk about games since my old forum closed down last month. COVID-19 strikes again! I mostly play Nintendo titles but recently got a gaming PC. Looking to mess around with some emulators and have some fun. How is everyone doing?
Good ,what about you? How's PC gaming going for you?

AllGamers

Administrator
Sep 5, 2020
New York, USA
allgamerstalk.com
Hey everyone.. surprisingly I'm an introvert and a GAMER
Hello everybody!
welcome on the board guys!

Ashen27

low n00b
Jul 31, 2021
United States
realpeoplewin.com
Hello everyone and welcome to the All Gamers Talk!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. Click on the arrow below your name to see all the points, trophies, messages and likes.

More cool stuff coming soon! Lets build this forum together! :) (y)
Hello Everyone! Nice to be here!

Smart46

Gamers videos
Aug 4, 2021
Knoxville
Am so glad, to be here. Am a gamer and I will love to share my funny game videos links 😄 here on my posts as soon as possible. Thanks am really glad

Hmdenish

low n00b
Aug 26, 2021
Denver
Hello guys, i'm new here. I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.