Announcement Introduce Yourself here!

Hello everyone and welcome to the All Gamers Talk!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. Click on the arrow below your name to see all the points, trophies, messages and likes.

More cool stuff coming soon! Lets build this forum together! :) (y)

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
Hello Guys. Tommy here. Hardcore gamer. The pandemic has just made me become a better gamer! I spend more time gaming nowadays.
Am happy to meet more gamers here. Hope to enjoy my stay here.

Reactions: AllGamers

Wsj

pro high
Dec 28, 2020
USA
Hello everyone and welcome to the All Gamers Talk!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. Click on the arrow below your name to see all the points, trophies, messages and likes.

More cool stuff coming soon! Lets build this forum together! :) (y)
Hi to the community! @Wsj here. I'm not a pro gamer but I'm sure that I will find something interesting here :)

BluGat3r

pro high
May 1, 2021
USA
Hey, everyone! I just signed up. Been looking around at some gaming forum options and signed up to a few to see which I like and which I will stick with. Impress me! LOL But in all seriousness, this place looks great. I am trying to get away from social media sites like Twitter for good but still want to be part of online communities so here I am.