Coffee or Tea?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I drink tea. It runs in my family as my dad is British. I tried coffee a bunch of times just could never get into the taste. I have two cups of tea each day.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Tea doesn't do anything at all. Coffee is where its at! Gotta have coffee to get the boost.
Tea is equally a stimulant. Just not as strong as coffee.
Due to the time difference with my clients, I usually work late at night. I usually alternate between coffee and tea at the ration of 1:2

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
I definitely prefer drinking Coffee instead of Tea. I'm not too fond of the Taste of Tea, although I do enjoy drinking Lipton. Coffee gives me a boost throughout the day and contains all the caffeine I desire.

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
I drink both but I drink coffee cold and tea hot. I prefer iced coffee and frappuccinos over hot blends. As for tea, I mainly only drink green tea. Occasionally I will have white tea.

Reactions: Agile

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I drink both but I drink coffee cold and tea hot. I prefer iced coffee and frappuccinos over hot blends. As for tea, I mainly only drink green tea. Occasionally I will have white tea.
Frappuccinos sounds interesting. How is it made? Any similarity to Cappuccino?

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
Frappuccinos sounds interesting. How is it made? Any similarity to Cappuccino?
It is the same thing as a cappuccino, just done with blended ice. There are also ones that are made with milk and fruit syrups as well. I don't drink those. I like the coffee ones myself and that is it.