A jacket or a hoodie for cool weather?

Mack

pro high
Sep 17, 2020
North Dakota
What do you guys like to wear in cool climates? Maybe it's hoodie weather, or maybe it calls for a small jacket. Which do you prefer? I often wear hoodies when it gets cold out, or chilly. It keeps me warm enough. But, jackets are great too, but I mostly wear those in the winter season. And I don't like dealing with zippers.

Hermino

the king
Jun 28, 2021
UAE
You should not rely on the jacket in the cold if they get wet then it start smells. A hoodie would better and it can protect you better than a jacket

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
I tend to enjoy wearing a hoodie or a thin coat or jacket. Nothing too bulky like a winter jacket or anything like that.

You should not rely on the jacket in the cold if they get wet then it start smells. A hoodie would better and it can protect you better than a jacket
Why not? I think it depends on the jackets material. Hoodie and jackets probably smell after they get wet often.

DannyD63

pro high
Jul 18, 2021
USA
I haven't worn jackets in years. Partly because I had gained a good 60 pounds :cautious:

I just stick with hoodies. I am working on losing weight so maybe I will feel more comfortable in jackets again when I slim down.