Would you ever quit gaming?

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I quit right now!

Just kidding :D I will never quit video gaming. Whoever my girlfriend/wife will be won't be able to make me stop lol

Reactions: AllGamers

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I would never quit gaming. To be honest your never to old to pick up a controller. Maybe to play Nintendo though I still would play that as well but some of these games are so advanced that there's no point in ever stopping playing.

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
Well NO, whenever i fell stress or tired from my office work i play games. I assumes games are the only thing which make me feel better after a hard work. I will never quit the games

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Never! Why should I quit gaming? It is not negatively affecting any part of my life. In fact, it keeps me sane in all this pandemic and lockdown menace. Plus, the games' manufacturers have been keen on making games that literally grow with me. I find the games with an adult swing to be so appealing and hard to resist!

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA
Do you think you would ever quit gaming? Older people say they quit gaming when they were in their 30's or something like that they just grew out of gaming. What do you think? Will this happen to you?
Don't think so. 25 but still playing and will hope to continue my streak.

Reactions: ApexMan

Hermino

the king
Jun 28, 2021
UAE
I think only responsibilities can make me stop gaming. When i become adult and start my job. I don't think i get enough time to play

DannyD63

pro high
Jul 18, 2021
USA
Compared to how much I was playing just 10 years ago, I play a lot less now. I am approaching my 30's. I have a wife now, expecting a baby next February so it is all for the best that I don't play as much. There is a chance that I do quit or at least take long breaks once a kid is in the picture. We will see!

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Maybe when i become busy in my life ( family responsibilities ) i may quit the games or give less time to play games. Otherwise i don't see any reason of quieting games