Which one is your all time favorite PC game?

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
For me it was Myst back in the 90s. Myst was a fun game of exploring around and trying to complete the challenges it had in the game.

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
My favorite PC game is the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. It was one of my favorite games of all time. I don't play console games on PC like a lot of people do. My computer can't handle it. One thing I do however do is play small games like yugioh and pokemon tcg.

Bowie

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
Crysis. Its Still looks flawless, colossal opportunity to play , and an open world plan makes the game more gorgeous.

Kylo

mob
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Its Minecraft. I like to due to its mods. I made my own version of sky craft and most of my friends like it

Hermino

the king
Jun 28, 2021
UAE
I started playing path of exile and completely forgot I was halfway through Grim Dawn! This is a good reminder. I need to circle back.

jannick

low n00b
Nov 16, 2020
new york
It has to be FFXIV. For anyone who is looking for a time-sink, a good story (would even rival a single-player RPG), and a wonderful community; this game has a bit of everything.

Last edited:

steven123

low n00b
Jul 8, 2021
Lahore
Hi, IGI is my favourite PC game. I loved to play it on my PC. I buy the best LGA 1155 CPU especially for it. You may not believe but I did not play PUBG or call of duty yet.

• Haha
Reactions: zoldos

asadrai

low n00b
Jul 15, 2021
Pakistan
I don't play pc games because my pc hardly run Google Chrome :ROFLMAO: But I got a good mobile gaming device on which I play New PUBG mobile .