Question What was the first video game you ever played?

Mack

pro high
Sep 17, 2020
North Dakota
The first video game I ever played, was probably Sonic the Hedgehod on the Sega Genesis. My dad brought me over to his friends house, and he had a Genesis just sitting there. I asked if I could play it and he let me at it. I played Sonic for what felt like forever. I was mesmerized by the way it played, how fast Sonic was and how much fun I was having. I got hooked on gaming ever since. :D

Reactions: iTom and AllGamers

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
This is a good question! The first ever video game I played was Mario on the original black and white Gameboy. I was around 8 years old for that.

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
The first video game I ever played I believe was the Pokemon series games since I was a big fan of Pokemon when I was younger.

Danny

pro high
Sep 14, 2020
Your Face
First game I played was probably The Legend of Zelda for the NES. I don't recall anything else at the time, well, maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That game was so tough, but was so cool to me. Just wish it played a little better.

Those were my first games. :)

Matrix

mob
Sep 18, 2020
Washington, DC
My first videos game was GTA vice city, because i have love graphics i wanted to play san andreas but i couldn't . i have a lot of memories with vice city

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
Well, the first game I can recall playing, was probably some 2D game on the Commodore 64. I forgot what it was called though, but I remember playing it a lot. Then I got a NES and forgot about the Commodore 64.

Saint

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
Lahore
Back in 19's. My dad bought Snes console on my birthday i was a kid at that time so i don't remember which game i played, i think that was Super Mario bro or something like that

Bowie

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
My first game was Gta vice city. My brother bought a PC back in 2011 and he installed GTA on it. I was so excited to play that game. He complete half of the game in just an hour and it took me a whole day to complete a single mission

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
My first ever game that I played, I remember my dad introduced me to PacMan and since then playing games has become a big hobby of mine.

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA
I am pretty sure that my first video game was Super Mario on Nintendo 64.

Do you guys remember what was the first video game that you ever played?
My first game, I don't exactly remember but think it was metal slug or pac man. Both exciting games for me as a kid.