FPS & Shooters What is your favorite PC game?

Honor

pro high
Sep 8, 2020
AGT ¢oins
My Favorite game is R6S. I just absolutely love how each map is different and unique, and there is a million ways to play them.

Liam

pro high
Sep 9, 2020
AGT ¢oins
Minecraft. Its my most favorite game. Its pretty old game but peoples are playing it. Alpha and beta areas always remind me EverQuest. Its up to the player how he make their experience. The world wide is open but it might dangerous and scary.

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
AGT ¢oins
You're referring to the best shooters on PC right OP? If I had to pick a shooter I would say Half-Life 2 probably. I remember the first time I played and remember having a blast with the physics. As for favorite PC game in general, probably Half-Life 2 lol :)

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
AGT ¢oins
There are so many video games that I've played; it makes this question really hard to answer. Out of them all, I'd pick GTA V as my favorite. The online team deathmatch & lobby sessions to the story mode are truly one of the best games that man has made.

Terrence

pro high
Nov 25, 2020
usa
AGT ¢oins
13¢
My favourite game is Morrowwind. I know there's a lots of better games out there but this game appears an impressionable age and i love to play it. I go through stints of playing it, i found fascinating and get rich. i fell in love with it