What is your favorite anime?

Danny

pro high
Sep 14, 2020
Your Face
For me it would probably be Dragon Ball Z. I know it's pretty cliche, but it's really all I ever cared about as a kid and teen. I still have a special place for it in my heart. I Didn't care much for the Dragon Ball show. But I did enjoy GT.

Anyway, what is your favorite anime?

Reactions: AllGamers

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Mine would be between Pokemon and Dragon ball Z. I used to be more into Pokemon when I was younger not so much anymore.

Kylo

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
usa
I don't watch animes, instead i spend my time in games, watching tutorials, building games pc. Sometimes i watch animated movies just on a TV with my little brother

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I like dragon ball all series especially Dragon ball super. I like how people punching the crap out of each other, flaying and increase their power. I still want to be a super saiyan lol

ProEleven

medium n00b
Oct 3, 2020
India
I usually don't watch animes but started watching Attack on Titans as my friend suggested it. It's great, due you have any other suggestions to watch?

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I love multiple anime and list just keeps going on and on. I mostly loved the Bleach anime and now a days Black Clover. I think black clover is pretty funny and also have pretty good story line as well. I'd definitely go for the bleach as all time favorite.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
My favourite will be Naruto and bleach..those two kind of spice up my day. I recently watched my last day in school it was an unforgettable episode on it

Merrick

medium n00b
Jan 17, 2021
London
My favorite anime is Dectective Conan, I love the way how he solve all the cases with his cleaver mind. All of his gadget are awesome. I like Shinichi more than Conan

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
My favorite anime is Dectective Conan, I love the way how he solve all the cases with his cleaver mind. All of his gadget are awesome. I like Shinichi more than Conan
I like this anime too, but i think this anime is relate to adult. Since we mostly see the murdered people and bloods, what you think ?

michaelwilson

low n00b
Feb 10, 2021
USA
Naruto ofc. Actually, I started to watch it since I was a teenager and I still rewatching it right now :D It must be the best anime in humanity history :D