What do you collect guys?

Mack

pro high
Sep 17, 2020
North Dakota
I collect games, movies, records, gaming memorabilia, old tech stuff and so much more. I like to make my room into a little treasure trove of junk I collect over the years.

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I like to collect sports cards, movies and post cards from all the places that I visit. I mostly collect sports cards since I like sports alot.

JohnyX40

Oct 19, 2020
I am collecting video games, both digital and physical copies. Sports cards, action figures, comic books, currency from all over the world.

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
I like just generally collecting items from different cultures. Right now I am pretty obsessed with maneki nekos. I also have merch from my favorite video games or series. I have some Pokemon plush items, posters from the MGS series, Nintendo related nostalgia items. I really don't have just one thing I collect.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
I'm not a big enthusiast for collecting, but in 2012, I collected some coins. They were the 50p Olympic ones during the London 2012 games. I'm hoping that they will be worth some money one day, but they are circulated coins.

Rocky

mob
Dec 6, 2020
USA
I used to collect Xbox games and was addicted to it. But right now i don't have any interest playing Xbox.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I love to collect games especially soccer games on my ps4, also wrestle videos and any romantic or gladiator films to keep me busy.

Adriana Rick

medium n00b
Jan 15, 2021
Sydney, Australia
We all have keys around us, whether it may be a house key or a car key, and a key ring not only makes them look more appealing to the eye, but also makes our keys stand out so it is easy to locate them. I am a fan of there collection since my childhood . Starting from the kids meal in Mc Donalds ones to the A yellow taxi key chain from the Big Apple , New York city.

Hermino

the king
Jun 28, 2021
UAE
I have no interesting in collection/collecting, but my brother collect coins/currencies from different countries