Siblings?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
How many siblings do you have? Do you get along with them all? I have a brother and 2 sisters and we are all pretty close together even though we have our fun arguments from time to time.

Saint

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
Lahore
I have a younger brother who's founder of all games. We mostly spend time by playing multiplayer games . I have a sister too and she like to play Barbie games

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
Just the one sister. She's a couple of years older than me. I'm the youngest sibling, and I can remember having multiple arguments with my sister during my childhood. Good times lol.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
How many siblings do you have? Do you get along with them all? I have a brother and 2 sisters and we are all pretty close together even though we have our fun arguments from time to time.
I have two brothers and a sister. And yes, we get along, since we do not live i the same place any more. That means we talk more on phone now.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Yea sure. Siblings rivalry is a common thing in every family. I have two sisters too. And yes, we are happy most of the time, but when things go wrong, we are usually all high on adrenaline.