Shower or bath?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Do you like taking showers or baths better or both? Once in awhile I'll enjoy relaxing in the bath and read a book but most of the time I prefer showers as they are faster.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
Showers for me. They're faster, and there is no waiting time, unlike a bath, where you have to wait for the water to fill. Showers are significantly cheaper than, too, so it's more cost-efficient in the longer run.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I honestly don't know how to differentiate between showering and bathing. Showering daily is a necessity in my opinion.
True, there is a very small difference between the two. Most people use them interchangeably when talking.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
True, there is a very small difference between the two. Most people use them interchangeably when talking.
Sure, they are almost the same. But shower, to me, i consider it the to be the flow of water from an overhead system in showers, just like the name suggests. Bath sound like sitting on a "bath"tub! seems to have some slight difference.

Bowie

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I prefer show, because i shave under the shower . We can not use bath for it. So i spend less on razor blade and let water wash my skins under the shower. Bath can be used only for relaxing and with a book

Reactions: bomb

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
I prefer show, because i shave under the shower . We can not use bath for it. So i spend less on razor blade and let water wash my skins under the shower. Bath can be used only for relaxing and with a book
:):) That is funny! I had not thought of it that way. Honestly, you cannot shave on a bathtub! Actually it can be gross with all the hair floating on water :)

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Its' depends on my mood and the situation. Whenever i have a stress or depress day i take baths and feel relax, and whenever i want to go somewhere like office or in a date i take shower

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Showers for me. They're faster, and there is no waiting time, unlike a bath, where you have to wait for the water to fill. Showers are significantly cheaper than, too, so it's more cost-efficient in the longer run.
I prefer shower too majorly because it is more faster than bath and also less stressful than bath.