RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Complete Edition Comes To Switch And PC September 24

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Complete Edition arrives on both Switch and PC on September 24. The complete edition comes with the Soaked! and Wild! expansion packs, so you're good to go on all the bonus content to make some ripping rides.

The draw on Switch is clearly to build the ultimate coaster anywhere, anytime, but PC players get the bonus of having widescreen mode and 1080p. Take a peek at a new trailer showcasing the roaring roller coaster ride below!

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
Only 4 days away! That's cool this game is now available for the Switch. If only it will become available for the PS4!

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I love this game! That's cool they are making it available for the Switch. I still would prefer the PC version as it's much easier using a mouse for this game than a controller.

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I am gonna definitely trying it. I am wondering how is it playing it on the switch because playing this game on a PC is not that hard.

Let us know how it is on the Switch if you get it! I'm sure someone will probably post a video of their gameplay on YouTube or Twitch from using the Switch.

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
I never got into these kinds of games even though alot of my friends are into these kind of games. I'm more of a FPS type gamer.