Action & Adventure People are annoyed of Rockstar re-releasing GTA V when we want GTA VI

Danny

pro high
Sep 14, 2020
Your Face
Gamers have been down voting the recent trailer for GTA V remastered on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X, as gamers are tired of having the same game. As well, the trailer looked much of the same. It promised better graphics and faster character switching. But gamers don't care about GTA V anymore. They want GTA VI and something on it soon. You can see the trailer below. As of right now, it has 26 thousand likes versus its 134 thousands thumb downs. Not a good look, but fans are starting to make a fuss about it.

It's time for GTA VI, and enough of repackaging the same game. What do you guys think?

Georgie

mob
Sep 10, 2020
Texas
I mean, idk why they have yet to make any announcements about GTA 6. They could have easily given us some more details. But now they want to focus on this remaster, and they also have the GTA trilogy remastered coming soon. But I think it's fair that fans are fed up. We don't want to keep playing the same game, when we have been waiting for GTA story DLC for V and for VI to finally get announced. GTA Online is the only reason GTA V is sticking around for so long.

I'm tired out from GTA Online and am ready for a change.