FPS & Shooters Krunker

Andrew1337

pro high
Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone here play Krunker? It's a free to play browser FPS that is kind of in the style of Minecraft. Or I shall say more blocky. Anyway, it's actually a pretty decent free to play game. It's a lot of fun, but can be challenging.

The cool thing is, is that all you need to do is go to their site krunker.io and you're tossed in a game right away. You can also host your own lobby, and even make it private if you want.

Ivano0411

ScorpionGang
Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone here play Krunker? It's a free to play browser FPS that is kind of in the style of Minecraft. Or I shall say more blocky. Anyway, it's actually a pretty decent free to play game. It's a lot of fun, but can be challenging.

The cool thing is, is that all you need to do is go to their site krunker.io and you're tossed in a game right away. You can also host your own lobby, and even make it private if you want.
That is cool, I'm gonna try it for sure!

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I just tried it out for an hour or so and I gotta say, this is better than what I expected. I had a lot of fun playing it. The only downside is that I see people flying all over the maps like nothing, and I'm over hear going super slow. I think I'm missing something.

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA

Played it twice only with cousins. But I didn't like it. There are many better options. Counter Strike 1.6 is much better choice.