Question How many controllers do you have?

Brent

pro high
Sep 7, 2020
AGT ¢oins
I have around two per console, but some with more. I have a bunch of 360 and xbox one controllers, most of them broke because they never last long anymore. I have a few NES controllers, SNES, Genesis, Sega Saturn, PS3,PS2,PS1,N64,and some PC peripherals as well.

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
AGT ¢oins
It's understandable if someone has more than 1 console to have more than 3 controllers but to have 3 or more controllers for 1 console I don't really understand the need for that?

Ivano0411

ScorpionGang
Sep 5, 2020
AGT ¢oins
80¢
It's understandable if someone has more than 1 console to have more than 3 controllers but to have 3 or more controllers for 1 console I don't really understand the need for that?
I'm using 2 controllers on my ps4 for playing with my sister and 1 I'm using for playing the games on my PC so actually I can say that I have 2 consoles and 3 controllers.

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
AGT ¢oins
I have around two per console, but some with more. I have a bunch of 360 and xbox one controllers, most of them broke because they never last long anymore. I have a few NES controllers, SNES, Genesis, Sega Saturn, PS3,PS2,PS1,N64,and some PC peripherals as well.

Do you ever lose your controllers or get them mixed up? especially the Playstation ones? Do PS1 controllers work for the PS2/PS3?

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
AGT ¢oins
I have two controllers. Both are wireless and are fully functional. They are the original controllers for the Xbox. I have a spare in case a friend comes round and wants to play split-screen.