Question Has Cyberpunk 2077 gotten better since the updates?

Georgie

mob
Sep 10, 2020
Texas
I haven't played Cyberpunk 2077 in a while now and I hear there's been a slew of updates that dropped to repair a lot of it. How does the game play now that it has been updated some? Do the updates fix enough to get me to jump back in yet? Or should I wait until more fixes drop?

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I think with time the game would get better DLC and also some new updates would make it better. I don't know some people continue to hold onto them. I assume the franchise would have to make more sequels for cleaning up the mess they made in past.

Hermino

the king
Jun 28, 2021
UAE
There's some bugs i faced after the update. Most of the time game got stuck in the loading and i have to close the and re-open it. My HP was also stuck at zero so either I was immortal or my real health just wasn't showing

Anyone facing it ?

DannyD63

pro high
Jul 18, 2021
USA
It appears it has but not enough for me to consider playing it. I have moved on from it. I am glad I didn't jump the gun and get a new console just to play it. I would have been so salty.

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
I played it last night and didn't feel any issues, my frame rate was fine its crashed just onetime and i play it for 8 hours