Favorite GTA part?

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
Well , GTA III was an inspiration to the world of open world games. The way it was made , and written has to be still appreciated. Back in 2001, no one was expecting what GTA III had to offer , so it has to be my favourite of the series.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
I love playing Grand Theft Auto Five, the only version in more specific. I love playing Team Deathmatches, Races, and other online jobs. It's great that Rockstar allowed players to create online jobs using a creator menu. I also enjoy progressing my real estate, net worth, and assets in the multi player version.

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
GTA Liberty City Stories. Its the first game i ever played in GTA series and spend hours to playing it. I bought PSP just for it lol

Adriana Rick

medium n00b
Jan 15, 2021
Sydney, Australia
In spite of the fact that GTA is great innovation to the game industry , I personally don't know how to drive vehicles on video games very well , but play sometimes to escape the pressures of life.

michaelwilson

low n00b
Feb 10, 2021
USA
Actually hard to choose between Vice City and San Andreas. As I spent a huge amount of money playing SA. But Vice City was my first game at all so it's very hard to choose :D