Question do you like old games??

Honor

pro high
Sep 8, 2020
AGT ¢oins
i love playing old games playing age of empire 3 every days also classic mario they still fun to play 😄

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
AGT ¢oins
Yep! I don't play them as much as I used to but once in awhile I'll pull out an old game to play especially if I'm feeling very nostalgic. They are still fun to play.

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
AGT ¢oins
Retro games are some of my personal favorites, so many classics that still play like butter to this day. Blaster Master for the NES, Sonic The Hedgehog, Donkey Kong, Streets of Rage, Crash Bandicoot, Metal Gear solid, and many more. Old games are also getting remastered more these days, so they're made anew for those nostalgia purposes.

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
AGT ¢oins
Retro games are some of my personal favorites, so many classics that still play like butter to this day. Blaster Master for the NES, Sonic The Hedgehog, Donkey Kong, Streets of Rage, Crash Bandicoot, Metal Gear solid, and many more. Old games are also getting remastered more these days, so they're made anew for those nostalgia purposes.

Do you have the Crash Bandicoot trilogy game for the PS4? I bought it because it's been years since I played the first game on the original Playstation. Now you can play all 3 of the games on the PS4. Lots of fun!

ProGamer

medium n00b
Sep 6, 2020
AGT ¢oins
30¢
I never played old games but the games from the @Zerk list seams interested. Maybe I will try one of them. I will let you know guys how was it 😃😃

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
AGT ¢oins
I never played old games but the games from the @Zerk list seams interested. Maybe I will try one of them. I will let you know guys how was it 😃😃

If you go from @Zerks list you should start with Donkey Kong and then Sonic the Hedgehog! Those games are super fun and will make the other games even more fun.

Honor

pro high
Sep 8, 2020
AGT ¢oins
If you go from @Zerks list you should start with Donkey Kong and then Sonic the Hedgehog! Those games are super fun and will make the other games even more fun.

or try boomer man ;)

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
AGT ¢oins
I love playing old video games. Some of my favorites are Pacman, Tetris, & Space Invaders. We've seen Arcades and many other businesses close during the pandemic, so I've resulted to playing Flash Versions to the title(s). It's great to take a walk down memory lane

Nova

pro high
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
AGT ¢oins
25¢
I love old games the reason being they had no microtransactions and the foreced spending gates. So this was one of the reasons I prefer to play the old games. I think we need some of such games in todays time. That way we could be having more fun instead of worrying about gatekeeping and the ads that are in the game.

Terrence

pro high
Nov 25, 2020
usa
AGT ¢oins
13¢
Old games are simpler and shorter. I play NES/SNES games and finish them in less than hour. Of course i still play old games its bring me back to my old childhood days which can never come back