Do you eat healthy?

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
I feel like I am on a split. I enjoy healthy food. I could eat salads every day even but I tend to eat junk too. I will eat a good healthy meal most days but then I ruin it by eating something like donuts. lol I am working on getting better with it though. Today I managed to not eat bad but the night is young.

Do you eat healthy meals, snacks, etc.?

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
I like to eat vegetables , yes , that counts in eating healthy. I also like junk food , since Thanos said " Perfectly balanced ,as all things should be".

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
I prefer eating junk food, but I understand it's no good for me. Everything in moderation and maintaining a balanced diet is the key to success for a healthy lifestyle. I try and incorporate a mixture of 5 fruit or vegetables everyday in my meals.

Rocky

mob
Dec 6, 2020
USA
I really enjoy eating healthy food. I avoid eating junk food but not more then a week, but still trying best.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I eat healthy to the best I can, especially vegetables and fruit which are packed with nutrient that help to maintain healthy body system.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I try to eat healthy as much as possible but I think it is not easy and also becomes harder if you are planning on keeping some sort of routine in and out and could not keep up with those things and changes locally.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I do eat healthy for an average person, I do take a lot of protein and junk food every now and then. Like the chicken wings doe
Junk food are not that healthy, they provide empty calories and supplying little or no vitamins, protein or minerals needed for daily diet

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
Junk food are not that healthy, they provide empty calories and supplying little or no vitamins, protein or minerals needed for daily diet
Who told you that, junk contains lots and lots of calories, I wouldn't advise a model to try it if you know what I mean.

A lot of people take junk food day in day out and am sure you do take junk food on a daily bases, you just don't know.

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Its good to eat healthy but like everything its all about balance. I exercise to eat healthy but I also exercise so can enjoy non healthy food now and then.