Covid-19 Vaccine

Jack01

low n00b
Sep 23, 2020
Princeton, NJ
As you already heard, the covid-19 vaccine is coming pretty soon.

“Today is a great day for science and humanity. The first set of results from our Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial provides the initial evidence of our vaccine’s ability to prevent COVID-19,” said Dr. Albert Bourla, Pfizer Chairman and CEO. “

Take a look at the text about Pfizer

"Pfizer and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company paid $2.3bn to settle criminal and civil liabilities for illegal promotion of their pharmaceutical products. The amount included payment of more than $102m in civil settlement to six whistleblowers of the company’s fraudulent practices in 2009.

Bextra, an anti-inflammatory drug that was withdrawn from the market in 2005 due to safety concerns, was marketed by the company for various off-label uses. The company also illegally promoted several other drugs, including antipsychotic drug Geodon, antibiotic Zyvox, and anti-epileptic drug Lyrica. Healthcare providers received payments for prescribing these drugs to patients for off-label use.

False claims were submitted to government healthcare programmes, bypassing the insurance programmes. The company had to pay approximately $1bn to Medicare, Medicaid, and other government insurance programmes under the settlement."

So my dear gamers, what do you think about it? Is it gonna be safe? Do we have to believe them?

I don't believe it! That's it.

Reactions: AllGamers

AllGamers

Administrator
Sep 5, 2020
New York, USA
TheGamersTalk.com
There are a few more companies that announced the covid19 vaccine but I can't remember the name, and to be honest with you, really don't care. I'm not gonna get a vaccine anyway, even if it becomes mandatory. Just wanna get back to normal because right now this is crazy.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
If we are looking for a long term solution to stop the spread, mass vaccination would be required across all demographics. The problem is, none of us know the long term side effects as it's all came at the last minute. I still think it should be down to the individual whether they have the jab; it shouldn't be made mandatory.

HyperX

medium n00b
Sep 9, 2020
As you already heard, the covid-19 vaccine is coming pretty soon.

“Today is a great day for science and humanity. The first set of results from our Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial provides the initial evidence of our vaccine’s ability to prevent COVID-19,” said Dr. Albert Bourla, Pfizer Chairman and CEO. “

Take a look at the text about Pfizer

"Pfizer and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company paid $2.3bn to settle criminal and civil liabilities for illegal promotion of their pharmaceutical products. The amount included payment of more than $102m in civil settlement to six whistleblowers of the company’s fraudulent practices in 2009.

Bextra, an anti-inflammatory drug that was withdrawn from the market in 2005 due to safety concerns, was marketed by the company for various off-label uses. The company also illegally promoted several other drugs, including antipsychotic drug Geodon, antibiotic Zyvox, and anti-epileptic drug Lyrica. Healthcare providers received payments for prescribing these drugs to patients for off-label use.

False claims were submitted to government healthcare programmes, bypassing the insurance programmes. The company had to pay approximately $1bn to Medicare, Medicaid, and other government insurance programmes under the settlement."

So my dear gamers, what do you think about it? Is it gonna be safe? Do we have to believe them?

I don't believe it! That's it.
I don't believe either and hope it is not gonna be mandatory. As @Alexander. already said, it should be down to the individual.

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
From countries claiming to have the vaccine created to health officials claiming that the vaccine will take nearly an year to develop , there is alot to fluster on this.

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
If there is a vaccine that can actually cure the virus, I will advise they should start producing it in large quantity, and make it cheap. So that the less privilege can afford it too.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
I don't think the vaccine will hit the citizens first, I heard it will be distributed among the government officials first before the people can get it.

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
The best way for effective use of the vaccine is to produce in large quantity. It will make individuals to get it at a reduced price from a pharmaceutical shop near by.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Waiting for vaccine in my country, But i don't think so it's gonna be safe.
Same here also, we are waiting for the vaccine in my country but I don't think I will use the vaccine even if it arrive because I don't believe it is save.