Books

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Do you like reading books? What kind of books do you enjoy reading? I like reading mysteries and suspense thrillers, sports history type books.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Do you like reading books? What kind of books do you enjoy reading? I like reading mysteries and suspense thrillers, sports history type books.
I only read non-fictional books. Mostly motivational books. My latest read is "The Power of Broke" By Daymond John, the founder of FUBU.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
I only read non-fictional books. Mostly motivational books. My latest read is "The Power of Broke" By Daymond John, the founder of FUBU.
I love that book, it really gives one hope when you think things are not working your way. I love playing chess, by reads recently have been chess books. I have read Logical Chess Move by Move by Irving Chernev. A very good book for those who want to horn their chess skills. Good for beginners. The pandemic has given me time to try new things like chess.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
I'm not a huge fan of reading books and never have been throughout my years on this planet. Although I enjoy a good online article or blog post read, I like the economic & webmaster ones. It's a great form of escapism for me.