Sandbox & Survival Best Grand Theft Auto Game?

Favorite GTA Game

• Grand Theft Auto III

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto IV

• Grand Theft Auto V

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto

• Grand Theft Auto: London 1969

• Grand Theft Auto: London 1961

• Grand Theft Auto 2

• Other (Not Listed)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Georgie

pro high
Sep 10, 2020
Texas
What would you consider to be the best Grand Theft Auto game? For me I always go with the likes of Vice City or San Andreas. I also like GTA IV and V, but they aren't as important for me. So, I think San Andreas is my favorite of the whole lot. What is your favorite?

Reactions: Ivano0411

Fortnite

pro high
Sep 5, 2020
What would you consider to be the best Grand Theft Auto game? For me I always go with the likes of Vice City or San Andreas. I also like GTA IV and V, but they aren't as important for me. So, I think San Andreas is my favorite of the whole lot. What is your favorite?
Yeah, San Andreas is the best đź‘Ť

Reactions: Ivano0411

Lion18

medium n00b
Sep 28, 2020
USA
What would you consider to be the best Grand Theft Auto game? For me I always go with the likes of Vice City or San Andreas. I also like GTA IV and V, but they aren't as important to me. So, I think San Andreas is my favorite of the whole lot. What is your favorite?
San Andreas is my favorite. I never tried any other than SA.

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I would still have to say grand theft auto V since the graphics are better. In my opinion that's just as good as it gets for a GTA game. I did actually like the mechanics of grand theft auto san andreas but in my opinion graphics made gta V a better game.

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
Gta Liberty City was the one and only game i ever played in that series. I spend hours playing it on my PSP.I always manage helicopter for ever mission

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
Just look at the timeline of GTA Versions in the video below. It just shows you how far technology and game graphics have come. My choice of the best grand theft auto would be GTA V.