All The Rest Apple or Samsung

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
I think Apple products are far better than android. The reason is they never stuck. I've been using IOS from a year and its never regret me. I can open tons of app without lagging and stuck.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I can't afford apple in any way. It has higher amount of expenses. It also takes a lot of time to get the repairs done considering most of the parts they import from china. And if we compare the amount of expenses with the samsung vs apple. I'd say that Apple is a bit costly and not worth using as well. I'd definitely go for the samsung for long term.

Rocky

mob
Dec 6, 2020
USA
Apple is a restricted phone. I use both but most of the things i do in Samsung as it is easy to use.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I will prefer Samsung, based on interest and likeness, i prefer Samsung products to iphone.

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
I will choose Samsung S series over apple product. Samsung is an Android phone, and it can perform so many functions at a time. Running cost to maintain Samsung phone is low compare to apple products.

Reactions: Agile

Merrick

medium n00b
Jan 17, 2021
London
I've been using Apple product from a years and i can say its better than Android system. It never stuck in gaming, streaming, browsing, While android take a while for his next step. They're not cheap compare to the android products but good in performance

Howard

pro high
Jan 16, 2021
China
Talk about budget then i will surly go with Samsung. But if you want good product go with the apple
yeh same, Apple products are to much expensive so people often chose the Samsung products. I am also one of them i go with the Samsung when i out of my budget