Casual & Puzzle Among Us

||xxJOEYxx||

pro high
Sep 15, 2020
My Basement
Anyone here playing Among Us as of late? It has blown up lately and is now hugely popular. I've been playing it with some friends and it's been fun, but chaotic. The idea of the game is basically a murder mystery. 1-3 players will be impostors, while the rest of the players are crewmates. The impostors are randomly chosen, and they are tasked with killing the crew members and sabotaging their ship. All the while, the crewmates are to do various tasks to bring the ship back up to ship-shape order. Crewmates and impostors can call an emergency meeting when a body is found. Once an emergency meeting is called, the living players are required to deliberate on who they suspect is the killers. The impostors need to pretend they're a part of the crew, so that they can win the game.

It's really fun, but it can be quite frustrating.

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
This is actually my first time of hearing the game Among Us. I will surely check it out as its getting very popular. I may not play it much but maybe I'll try it just to say I've played it lol.

Ivano0411

ScorpionGang
Sep 5, 2020
I just bought this game on steam for $4.99 + tax. Its late now but tomorrow I will play it with my friends. Let you know guys how was it.

1600741870886.png

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
It came out in 2018, and just became popular. I see so many youtubers and twitch streamers playing it. I guess before this increase in popularity, literally no one was playing it. But now, the game is packed with players.

I'm happy to see a simple, yet good game, get some recognition out there. It's refreshing!

Ivano0411

ScorpionGang
Sep 5, 2020
Guys here is the update on the game.
The game was pretty interesting and fun and you can play it with your friends. If you don't have friends, you can go online, and then you can wait for a group to play with. I would suggest this game to everyone šŸ˜€

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
Guys here is the update on the game.
The game was pretty interesting and fun and you can play it with your friends. If you don't have friends, you can go online, and then you can wait for a group to play with. I would suggest this game to everyone šŸ˜€

Is it hard or easy? I have a friend and he says the game is really hard. I don't know if I want to play it if it's too hard lol.