Escape from Tarkov is a multiplayer tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Battlestate Games. The game has a pretty regular update schedule, so players know when a new patch will be released. At this point, the dev has launched a new version, a technical update bringing several changes to the game. The patch notes of the Escape from Tarkov technical update are below.
Escape from Tarkov Technical Update Patch Notes
We have installed a technical client update. The game will not stop; however, the raid time on servers undergoing the updates may be reduced to 10 minutes. Please download the update via the launcher.
- Fixed a problem with the lack of bonuses from elite perks after the use of consumables that increase this skill.
- The problem of glare from lasers and infrared flashlights in NVGs was fixed.
- Fixed the display of the result parameters of the weapon after the installation of the selected module on the assembly screen.
- Fixed the sky rendering change, which worked incorrectly in terms of brightness after the last patch.
Meanwhile, if you missed the previous version, released a few days ago, you can check out its patch notes below.
- Updated Nvidia DLSS to version 2.5.1 and AMD FSR to version 2.2;
- Configured sound positioning settings on Reserve and Shoreline;
- Adjusted sound positioning settings on Streets of Tarkov;
- Increased the cloud size and spread speed of smoke grenades by 30%;
- Added an in-game mail notification system for banned players based on player’s report;
- Adjusted the user interface for placing an offer on the Flea Market, taking into account the disabling of barter offers;
- Expanded the quest area for Assessment – Part 1.
Fixes – Escape from Tarkov Technical Update Patch Notes
- Fixed one of the causes of disconnects while loading into a raid. The remaining possible causes are being researched and eliminated;
- Fixed multiple visual issues with scopes when using the DLSS/FSR of older versions (such as blurriness and artifacts during movement, lack of clarity, etc.);
- Fixed the indoor fog glow on Interchange and Reserve;
- Fixed the excessive vegetation sway that occurred during long raids;
- Fixed the effect of street lighting glow which flickered when overlapping obstacles. The issue was mostly present on the Streets of Tarkov at night time;
- Fixed some texture memory leaks that caused excessive RAM consumption when the game was running for extended periods of time;
- Various optimizations in lighting system components;
- Fixed some object culling issues in various locations;
- Fixed incorrect visuals of some buildings in the background of Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed incorrect audio system behavior at the first indoor gunshot or explosion;
- Fixed the possibility of incorrect character visuals when trying to operate a stationary weapon by two players at the same time;
- Fixed the ability to install conflicting attachments on some weapons;
- Fixed incorrect matchmaking behavior after pressing “Ready” while the co-op mode settings interface is open;
- Fixed Error 228 when failing all QTE stages in the Hideout gym;
- Fixed an issue with loading into The Lab in co-op mode;
- Fixed the ability to look through some walls on Reserve, Interchange, Factory, The Lab, and Shoreline;
- Fixed incorrect player spawn points on Lighthouse and Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed an issue when loading into an online raid after a co-op mode raid;
- Fixed an issue with insurance for an item with an enhancement that was previously returned by insurance.
Escape from Tarkov is available on PC. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Escape from Tarkov Twitter page.